Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Very First Post

My husband has been bugging me for years to start a blog, but I never really felt like there was anything that I wanted to write about, until now. A couple weeks ago while on our European cruise, we met Jared and Michael (from California by way of Kalamazoo and Chicago). We were having dinner one night and on the menu was sweetbreads. They both were surprised that I knew what sweetbreads are and jokingly called me Midwestern. That's when I realized that yes I am truly Midwestern and that I should truly embrace this side of me. So that is what brings me to my very first post.

Now I haven't had sweetbreads in years, but my father used to make them when I was growing up. And actually he has some in the freezer now if I get a craving, but somewhere along the way a got an aversion to organ meats. Hopefully this will be the first of many posts about my life in the midwest.

2 comments:

mardenhill said...

Welcome to the Information Superhighway and to the world of blogs. I am looking forward to your future postings and combined with my blog we will rule the world....

Randy

check out www.excursionsemi.com

Anonymous said...

[url=http://community.gazzetta.gr/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate all my credit cards [/url]credit cards loans consolidate credit consolidate credit cards $8000 consolidate credit cards page
[url=http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]credit cards consolidate [/url]consolidate high interest credit cards consolidate credit cards in nevada consolidate credit cards 2.99
[url=http://community.bonniehunt.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate credit cards into one [/url]consolidate credit cards and car loans bank loan to consolidate credit cards consolidate credit cards loans